søndag 5. mai 2013

Weekend in the Norwegian mountains!


Just got back from some days in the Norwegian mountains!

Last week me and my family spent some wonderful days in Budapest. The last couple of days I've been away with some friends in the Norwegian mountains.
Øvrestølen has some beautiful scenery and after walking up the mountain side we skied down to the cabin that was located in the middle of the mountain.

Here are some pictures from my trip to the Norwegian mountains:

Norwegian mountains
Norwegian mountainsNorwegian mountainsNorwegian mountains


























Norwegian mountains










We really had a great time and the best thing about it is that I know there will be more trips to the Norwegian mountains and to many more places in the future.
And it is all thanks to THIS
So if you want to have the same opportunity join our successful team now!
I will see you on the beaches of the world!
- Christer B Herou
Empower Network
































Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar