tirsdag 4. juni 2013

Listen to audio books!


Fill your time with value - listen to audio books!

As I am a huge fan of personal development, I use this time to listen to audio books from my mentors and favorite authors. Recently I have been listening to Three Feet From Gold from Greg S Reid. I want to take this moment to thank Greg for keeping me inspired with his great book.
Audio books
I encourage all those who love personal development to grab a copy of this book! I also encourage you to pre-order Greg's next book Stickability - I've already ordered mine!!!!
I'll see you on the beaches of the world!
Empower Network




"2% of the people think. 3% of the people think they think and 95% of the people would rather die than think." - George Bernard Shaw
Empower Network




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar