fredag 20. desember 2013

Yup, We're Baaaack :)

Tonight was one of the most powerful "hangouts" 
we've ever done. 

Click Here - See What I Mean 

One of our leaders here at Empower 
said.... 

There's an expansion of consciousness happening like 
never before. 

Tonight, listening to two men I respect as much as my 

husband... as much as my father... talk about the vision 
for our collective futures, I was brought to tears. 
I had a powerful realization that this company is on the 

leading edge of that expansion, changing and empowering 
lives as we go. Waking people up to their own greatness.

We are not just in "an opportunity". We are part of a 

movement. Our events are literally electric.

There are huge spiritual leaders that speak life into their 

congregations. These men do the same on a different 
platform and I'm in awe of their vision and fortitude and 
so deeply, incredibly grateful.

I am even more firmly rooted in the knowledge that my husband
 
and I are in the right place at the right time with the right 
people. Yes, our lives have been changed by the incredible 
income we've earned, but to know how we did it and with 
who and now where we're going together makes it so 
amazingly sweet. 
Thank You. 

Click Here and See What She Means For Yourself 

If you're not yet a part of the "team" there's a button 
below the video to join. 

There's also a way to get tickets to the Miami event 
for a deep discount, for a very limited time. 

Just enter access code: 2014 

Looking forward to seeing you either from the 
stage... 

....or on the stage :) 

Either way, it's going to be BIG. 

Get ready...

- Christer 
 
Are you ready to change your life?
>>> http://join.workwithherou.com

 

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar