fredag 17. januar 2014

Friday = Payday

With the comfort of my home and laptop, builing and running my business part-time, I have to admit; I love Fridays. 

For me Friday = Payday ☺

My business is growing on auto-pilot and even if it's not easy it's a simple business.


Over the last 14 months I've grown as a person, met some incredible people and made many new friends, all thanks to our amazing community. 

I’ve helped people to change their lives, coached them to reach their goals in live, fulfill their dreams and reach their true potential. I’ve developed skills necessary for my business and I now have clearer goals and a clearer purpose than never before.

I started out a complete newbie but now know how to capture leads for my business, create traffic to my pages and business and finally how to convert these leads and the traffic into sales in my business. 
I have now put down the fundament for my future. The future for me and my family. The possibility to enjoy all the good things in life. We love to travel, see new things, meet new people and have the time and freedom to run a business and still have a life. 

I now look forward to 2014. This will be the best year ever, personally and in my business. I will continue to grow as a person, learn from the people in our community and from other successful leaders. 
My ambition for next year is to expand my team to one of the biggest in Europe. People that join our team are looking for a change in their lives. Either financially or personal, but many times it’s a combination. Most people are looking for a way to do what they want, when they want, where they want, with whom they want, as much as they want. 

Our company offers the vehicle to get all that. 

It requires hard and dedicated work and we never guarantee any income. It is all up to you. However, if you are willing to invest in the system and invest time and in your personal development this can be the most profitable you have ever done. If you are willing to follow simple guideline, get outside your comfort box and copy the great leaders in business then sky is the limit. 

If you are the one looking for a change, looking to work from home or from any place with an internet connection make sure to look at our system, http://dreams.heroucoaching.com/.
If you want to make an extra income or want take your economy to a new level then look at the video. Do you want to be part of a supportive, successful and developing community then you have to see this, http://dreams.heroucoaching.com/.
In the video you’ll find one of my mentors that shares his and the company’s story. 

As a matter of fact, 95% of all the people never finish to read a post like this. The fact that you’re still reading shows me that you might be the next successful leader in our company ☺
We all have an infinite power within ourselves but many times it’s all about stretching. We need to stretch ourselves and get outside our comfort box. If you want things you've never had before, you have to be willing to take action and do things you’ve never done before.

Feel free to like this post and leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

Make it a wonderful day!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar