mandag 11. mars 2013

David Sharp: "These type of women are badass"


Here are some words from David Sharp, co-founder of Empower Network: 

First of all....some of you will say...."All woman are badass".
And I agree.
But what I personally think is even more badass is....
Woman with a dream.
And here's what I love: At Empower Network, women are lifted up and given the respect they've earned and deserve. We teach people - by showing them, not just telling them - that a REAL man treats women with respect and dignity.
Even more: The woman at Empower Network are killing it - and more and more women are popping up everyday.
Honestly ....They're FLOODING in left and right. And they're speaking up, creating huge checks and showing everyone..... 
WHO'S BOSS :-)
I just think it's totally epic that we have the most badass chicks right here .....
In Empower Network.
As a matter of fact, last night two of our supa-star female badasses dropped BOMBS on our Empower hour call. The lines PACKED OUT. The feedback was INSANE. And the buzz was ELECTRIC. 
I could (and maybe should have) charged $197 for this training alone.
But here's what I want to do for YOU......because everyone needs to hear this call.
If you get started with our "blogging system" for only $25, now - I'll give it to you... FREE.
You WANT to hear this, now. And I'd like to GIVE you the opportunity to listen in, FREE. The audio will start playing automatically in the back office as soon as you watch the short video and fill out the form, and join now. 
Men, pay attention :) 
And woman, get ready to be Empowered!
David Sharpe "I'm Empowered by the people" 
P.S. I want to thank and congratulate all the woman who are rolling with Empower, and who are giving woman another reason to dream again. It would take me all day to list all of you. Just know....
See you on the beaches of the world!
Christer B Herou

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar