lørdag 2. mars 2013

[inspirational video] "The Power of BELIEF..."


I have an abnormal amount of crazy stories.
Crazy stories, that are true.
I've seen, experienced, felt, and stepped into
some of the most amazing things in my life,
and the more I see...
...the more I believe that anything you can 
imagine and believe - happens.
Awesome because, you - like me have a 
desire to have greatness in your life.
I don't know if you can remember a time,
when you were in the right place, at the
right time - and stepped into an impossible
circumstance, and knew...
...something great is about to happen.
and I'll see you on the beaches of the world.
-David Wood
P.S.  You'll notice in your own life, if you 
remember - that exactly what you tend to
believe will happen, happens.
Literally all the time.
Sometimes, it takes years of experience,
looking back, and remembering...
...to realize that you're exactly where you
need to be - to walk into what you believe,
literally all the time.  
Maybe you're doing that now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar