fredag 1. mars 2013

Proof of momentum



How do you create momentum?
There's a lot to it, but it will happen
literally by applying a single set of
instructions, and being consistent.
Also, you won't get the result that you
want, if you're not consistent with your
message.
I want to show you proof.
Look:
What's that?
It's the amount of new customers 
that we've brought in per month for
Now, I don't think I've ever showed
this before, I want to walk you through
it.
October 2011 - that was one day only
(we launched on Halloween day, and
brought in 717 customers our first day)
So we launched, and month one - we
exploded... in more way than one.
You'll notice that we brought in almost
9,000 customers our first calendar 
Now, I'm going to talk about what 
happened after that, the decline, and
what you're seeing now in a second.
(probably will be a long email)
Now, these were the income of our
top affiliates our first calendar month
(not average, at all - see our disclaimer here)
This was November 2011 our top 10 folks:










































Pretty good for launch month.
* this is from November 1st, to
December 1st 2011 only.
If you've been on the internet for a
while -that's all there is - launches.
Now you see the growth fall off - in 
the new member signups.
We grew so fast, that our original
merchants shut us down.  They didn't
understand how we were growing so
fast.
(now, they're good with us, because we're
a proven model)
From January to March - we literally had
no corporate processing, and were still 
bringing in more than 1,500 people a 
month.
You'll notice in March, we started enrolling
more people again - that was because we
stabilized our payment model, and created
an infrastructure that the banker wanted -
so they would support our business.

Look what happened.  Here's the photo again:
We were re-born.  
And here's the fascinating thing...
...the top incomes 3 months later:

* This was the top 10 affiliates, from June 1st
to July 1st, 2011.  Click here to join.
Now, keep watching - this is the top 10 affiliates
3 months later - from September 1st, to October 1st,
Now, I want you to look what's happening.
...let's keep going, to now - about 4 months
later - this month, in February 2013:
* again, this is not a promise of income, it is
here to illustrate a point, advice that you can
apply in any business.  See the bottom of this
email for my full disclaimer with these photos,
One more thing I want to show you, and then
my point - this is a snapshot of Alexa.com
for the empowernetwork.com domain, over
the last 7 days:
That picture is traffic proof that we are in the
top 500 sites in the world - out of billions of
Now, for the point:
I'm not showing this so you'll feel a fear of
loss if you don't get in now.
And I'm not showing this so you'll join 
immediately.
I wanted to do three things:
1.  Give you proof of momentum, from
applying this concept.
2.  Give you proof that what I'm teaching
has credibility, and the ability to produce
continued, lasting results.
3.  Show you that you have a good enough
reason to listen to me for business advice,
and to take action when I tell you to, if 
you want to create results.
You can take the concepts I teach here
and apply them in any business, and they
will work for you when you master them.
You want to be aligned with what we're doing.
No matter what your focus is in life, you
(only $25 to instantly start blogging - join here)
You want this.
Because it works - in any business, to create
consistent results.
DISCLAIMER:
Buying a product doesn't create income - 
creating sales creates income.
What I'm not describing isn't a guarantee,
where we're magically depositing commissions
into your bank account, while you sit around
doing nothing.
* Keep in mind, this is only for active affiliates
selling Empower Network products, not for
people who are simply using our products
to get the results that they want in other kinds
of businesses, which they often do.
(we can't track that)
Other things:
Realize now, that if you want to create results,
you actually have to learn what you're doing,
and work your ass off - usually a lot, to get
the results that you want.
Income creation online, or offline is a result
of products being sold, not joining stuff on the
spot, and doing nothing.
Selling products can take a lot of work, especially
when you're new.  For example - it took me six
months to sell my first batch of Vitamins in my
first Network Marketing company in 2002.
I made no money at all.
However, when I decided to take responsibility - 
to not treat this like a lottery, to treat it like I'm
a professional, and I decided to do whatever it
takes, and work my ass off...
...I started to produce results.
If you want to join Empower Network - we make
money by selling products - badass products, that
you can now use, to get the results that you want.
NOT from recruiting.
(to be clear)
I hope this helped delete a little bit of the 'wussy'
in your mind - if you still had one.
Let's go sell some stuff, learn to market, and
take responsibility - and yes, I make a commission
from everything you buy from this email.

- Christer B Herou



____________________________

Christer B Herou
Online Success Coach
Empower Network Member
15K Pro Team Member
+47 98695037
christerbherou@me.com
www.empowernetwork.com/cbh
P.S. -  Are you tired of working for someone else?  Would you prefer to start your own business and make money online?  
Join Empower Network  so you can start making money today!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar