lørdag 16. februar 2013

[VIDEO] Episode 2: “I bent the Universe…”


...and saw reality stand still.

2002, I'm standing in the back of an
Auditorium, and there's a man, walking
on stage... who fascinates me.

Kind of like how, if you remember a time
when something happened, where in one
minute - you thought the world was one
way, and you found out that you're not
totally right - maybe you've had an
experience like that, and walked into
that confusion.


You do, too.


2012, I'm listening to an audio, and I hear
something that fascinates me.

Believe.

When someone believes in something
so powerfully, the guy on the audio
says, as I'm driving in my car, imagining
a more powerful future, dreaming...

...and then I heard him say:

"Your belief will start collapsing the
belief structures around you..."

And it happens when you start, now:

Pay attention.

In 2011, I believe the irrational.

They said it wouldn't work, and by every
stretch of time, it shouldn't, except...

...I bent the universe.

90,000 people later, and $30,000,000
in sales, says one thing:

Here you are, reading - now, I want you
to bend the Universe with your words.

It starts by seeing today's episode:

Episode #2:  "Bending The Universe..."

-Christer B Herou
"I believe in you irrationally,
because what I believe is not
based on the past... it lives and
breathes in the future - a future
that is more empowerful for you,

assless chaps

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar