mandag 15. oktober 2012

Empower network live

Empower network live
(9pm EST – LIVE) I want to help you make $1000. Tonight.
* Feel free to enjoy the last replay, until then.
Yes, I want to help you.
Because if you make $1,000
tonight, it will change your life.
Why do I want this?
Simple.
When I got started online, I
couldn’t make money fast.
Sure, I made a lot of money.
Big, residual checks, from massive,
duplicating teams.
However…
…it didn’t happen instantly.
Nobody could show me how to
make money as quick as…
…$1000 per day.
Why?
Well, I had a few problems.
First, I didn’t have money to
start in anything that costs
more than around $1,000.
Second, all of the things that
cost $1,000 paid a couple
hundred bucks in commissions,
tops.
Third, EVERYTHING I did
had to have custom sales funnels
built by me, or they just didn’t
sell very well.
(The products are awesome - you
just couldn’t easily make it happen
if you were an average, part time
guy)
What did all of that result in?
Massive, ridiculous levels of production,
for pretty ‘not so ridiculous‘ checks.
That’s all fine and good…
…I just wanted a way for you to
make $1,000 a day, without:
*  Doing 4,000 home meetings
*  Traveling to 800 seminars
*  Building a downline of 10,000 people
*  Recruiting 500 people a year
*  Selling 18 zillion affiliate products
*  Pretending you’re a guru.
Even if you’re goal in life is to just
drink beer, watch the simpsons, and
earn $1,000, daily.
Tonight, I’m going to show you
how live, at 9pm EST, HERE.
* Feel free to watch the last replay
before then, if you have some time
to sit back, relax, and learn.
Also, I’m going to be revealing the
insider‘ plan to how we’re going to
be dominating the entire market – both
on and off the internet, in 2012.
(it’s not what you think)
Tonight I’m going to outline strategy,
vision, and the power of a team.
Tonight, I’m going to show you how
to break through following a simple,
3 step formula.
Tonight, you’re going to see how you
can go from broke, living in a van, with
less than $1,000 in your bank account…
…to earning $1,000, daily.
You want this.
Trust me.
To YOUR Success,
Christer B Herou
P.S.  Keep your eyes peeled over
the next few days, we’re going to
be unveiling some strategy that will
completely change the way you do
business…
…from the inside out :)
See you tonight!
DISCLAIMER:  Not everyone makes
money doing anything in life – no matter
how good.  This is no different.
I don’t believe in ‘get rich quick’ schemes.
I just believe that there is a way to ‘get rich
quicker’ by learning some skills, absolutely
working your ass off, and being willing to
fail, take some risks, and stop being a wussy.
If you’re not ok with that – this is the wrong
industry for you – the only safe things in life
are things with minimal rewards.
Take it or leave it, and see our income disclosure here.

- CBH

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar