onsdag 31. oktober 2012

Your Life, Your Creation

Your Life, Your Creation – Attraction

Are you generally a happy or a cantankerous person?
Do you love your job or hate it?
Are you comfortable with your financial situation?
How is your health these days?
What kinds of friends and relationships do you have?

If you aren’t pleased with your answers to these questions, there is an explanation, and it is not your boss, or the fact you had to file for bankruptcy , or because you got food poisoning after eating oysters with those friends who are always talking you into doing something you do not want to do. The reason you aren’t happy is…you. You made your life. You hear this all over the media, in books, classes, seminar, and so forth. We have each created ourselves, our entire lives, and every emotion that goes along with it – the whole enchilada.

Most people agree with this to a certain level but try to find certain “outs” like, “Well, I can see that maybe I created a situation at my job I don’t like, because I didn’t quit when I should have. But it wasn’t my fault I fell off my bike into that ditch yesterday.”
Well, I’m here to be a little bit into your face and say that “yes you attracted that”. Everything that has happened to you in your life you’ve attracted into your life.


Mind over matter - attraction

Observe the way other people talk about their lives, not mentioning anything to them about the law of attraction. Do you notice that their “predictions” tend to come true? Your positive-minded friends tend to draw joy to themselves, while your friends with negative attitudes find themselves in sorry situation, time after time.

So start using the law of attraction, be the Michelangelo of your own life!

- CBH

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar