torsdag 4. oktober 2012

The 12 Reasons For My Success

1. I learned that the presentation was the most important part of the sales process. I learned that if I did the presentation right, my chances for closing the sale increased dramatically.
2. I also learned that I couldn't skip any step of the process or system.
3. I learned to look the person in the eye. I learned to smile and mean it. I knew that what I had was the best product and that if I did my job properly in the presentation, they would buy or join.
4. I learned to be enthusiastic. I spoke about the company, the product and the compensation plan as if what we had was the best. I treated the product with the upmost respect. In front of a prospect I handled it carefully and reverently didn't throw the product around like others do.
5. I learned to think positive. Words in my presentation left no room for doubt that a person should and would join. As I looked at each person and as I gave the presentation and until they signed up, deep inside I was voice the words, “I am going to sign you up.”
6. I learned to listen. I learned to be respectful of each question and make sure I answered it, before I moved on. I always thanked them for asking such an important question, treating each person with respect. I learned to listen to the question, because there was usually a bigger reason behind it and I had to find out what that was.
7. I learned that network marketing was a numbers game. If I invite 5 people a day to listen to a presentation, I will usually get 1-2 people who would listen. Of these 1-2, about 50% will sign up. I knew I would get many more NO's than YES's. But, if I am talking to at least 5 a day, then I am going to have success. The successes will always help lessen the hurt of a NO. The growth of your business is directly proportionate to how many people you are talking to daily AND how many people of your personally sponsored people are duplicating the process.
8. I learned to be GRATEFUL for a NO!!!! Now, please here me. If I gave a presentation and the answer was NO, I was actually glad. Now that may be hard to accept by some, but think about it. I could spend lots of time, calling a person and doing all I could to get the “yes”. Eventually they may say yes, BUT, deep inside, I knew they didn’t want to. After signing up, they would never work and I have wasted a lot of good valuable time with someone who said and meant NO and could have used it on someone who had said YES and wanted to work.
9. I learned to never let new distributors present a presentation. Never. Why? Because they haven't been trained and they don't know enough about the Company, Products, etc. to make an effective presentation. If they make too early, they will be turned down. I taught my brand new distributors that it was their job to invite. After they had heard me present at least 5 times, they were usually ready. But, by listening, they could learn the correct things to say. A new distributor’s job is to invite and listen. A lot of people wouldn't listen to this suggestion, especially, those who had experience before in MLM.I asked a surgeon one day, could you have operated on someone the day you signed up for medical school? The answer was no. Well, since we are in an industry where the pay-off can be so lucrative, why would anyone think it would be any different in MLM? You need the training and sometimes, the best training is simply listening.
10. I learned that the life of a networker, a truly successful networker, can be a lonely one at times. I learned how to enjoy the minutes, hours and days I had with my family. I also learned how to enjoy the time I had on the road, building groups. I learned that there would be a lot of nights, when I was gone from home and miss my wife. I would miss her to the point of crying, but I learned how to never, ever let it affect my work. I learned that I could either go to a city and spend a few extra days, and enjoy the site's the beautiful things a place has to offer or go and work as hard as I possibly could, and then come home. The sites were always more beautiful at home.
11. I learned how to work harder than most people can imagine. I learned that I would push myself even when my body was tired. At night or early in the morning, when my wife was asleep and my children dreaming, I would push harder than ever, because while my US downline was asleep, my foreign downline was awake.
12. I learned that I was going to succeed and nothing was going to stop me. I was going to be one of “The Best of The Best”.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar