onsdag 21. november 2012

The Sales Funnel - described by David Wood


How does the Sales Funnel in Empower Network work?

The owner of the empower network teaches how we went from homeless to a millionaire by using a marketing system with blogging.  I use this system and I recommend it because you learn about the sales funnel and time leverage. I add other parts into the sales funnel. I make $$$ by using youtube.com, facebook, twitter, email, blogging, and search engines google, yahoo, and bing.  These are all the biggest websites on the internet because they are fun to use, they are entertaining and they are about sharing.

I learned how to create money from doing fun activities such as sharing videos, sharing images, engaging with people, talking to people and just help people use time leverage for themselves.

I want your life to be full time freedom and fun.  Why not right?  so here is a video on the sales funnel for you to watch, using my youtube sharing program that I told you about, and by the way I am posting this on my blog, facebook, & twitter and someday those from my email list will see this on my blog.  My blog will get traffic from SEO – search engine optimization which is how I get traffic from the search engines google, yahoo and bing.  It’s all about setting up the correct system to make it effortless.  Here is that video I totally 110% believe in this concept because it just plain works.


To Your Success!

Christer B Herou


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar